Friday, June 24, 2011

Everybody needs a bit of down-time....

This morning was heaven!  I woke up at 10am (in stark contrast to yesterday's 6:30am) and lounged around a bit while waiting for lunch time!  Ruth and I then went off in seach of lunch before meeting some friends to go see Bridesmaids in Leicester Square.  Bridesmaids, by the way, is HILARIOUS.  I'm pretty sure we were laughing the entire time.  Don't get me wrong, sometimes we were laughing and cringing at the same time, but laughing none the less.  Ruth had also, the night before, found a theatre in London that was doing a Harry Potter midnight premiere of the movie, so on returning to Ruth's flat, Miriam and I bought our tickets!! SO EXCITED!  I thought I was going to have to wait until the next day, but nope, we got tickets!!  And this is one of those fancy movie theatres that assigns seats and everything, so we are in the rear circle of an IMAX theatre.  And its also 3D, this should be EPIC!!  After cooking a hodge-podge of different things for dinner, Ruth and I have settled onto the couch to watch HP7 part 1 (notice an HP theme?). 
Other than this, today wasn't very touristy.  It was mainly focused on recovering sleep from the last few days, which was very much needed!

Tomorrow, Ruth and I will be traveling to Bath for a daytrip and picking up her little brother on the way!

Cheers!
KM

No comments:

Post a Comment