Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cricket, Pimms, and Nintendo Wii

We started off the day well, by sleeping in!!  But were soon up for breakfast as the sun was actually out! (What happened to England?)  After a bit of lunch and having the rules of Cricket explained to me a few different times, we ajourned to the garden for a friendly game of modified Cricket.  I am offically the worst Cricket player ever.  It doesn't help that I still don't really know what was going on.....  But after a day of Cricket, Tennis, and endless games of Wii, I have come to the conclusion, that children are exhasuting.  Especially when  they are 7 and 10.  Little bunches of energy, that don't seem to ever need naps.  What is that about?  So by about 5pm, we all wanted to go back to sleep again... 
But instead of going to sleep like intelligent people, us "young adults"  stayed up far later than necessary watching The Matrix.  I'd never seen it before!! And let me tell you, as much as it doesn't make sense when you are fully awake, it makes even less sense when you are exhausted....

Tomorrow, back to London and maybe a bit of Tennis watching?

Cheers!
KM

No comments:

Post a Comment